B2B2C.XYZ

 找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: B2B B2C B2B2C
查看: 108|回复: 0

Zara with 7.16 million visits per month

[复制链接]

127

主题

128

帖子

463

积分

管理员

Rank: 12Rank: 12Rank: 12

积分
463
发表于 2019-11-28 09:28:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Zara is a leader in fashion brand websites, with 7.16 million visits per month. 92.16% of traffic came from mobile devices, and the remaining 7.84% came from desktops.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|Mobilephone|B2B2C.XYZ

GMT+8, 2020-3-31 00:47 , Processed in 0.105472 second(s), 18 queries .

Powered by B2B2C.XYZ

© 2019-2029 B2B2C.XYZ

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表